WorldWide Free Shipping
OBD2 INPA/Ediabas – K+DCAN With New Design Switch Control
New Switch Function:
- With the switch on the device, you can use the inpa do more cars.Since some cars need disconnect, then can use the inpa k+dcan, also some need to connect that two pins than can do, but with our switch, you can use directly easier, so we say it can support more cars easier
- With FTDI FT232RQ Chip with Switch, works For BMW with 8 pins and with K-LINE protocol.
PCB Board: FTDI Chip
Supporting System: Windows XP/Win 7 32bits(close anti-virus program when running software)
Note: Disconnect the internet and do not update online, or the device is broken.
Interface for BMW – INPA/Ediabas – K+DCAN allows full for BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functions as in OMNITEC interface). Build-in 2 lines K and D-Can magistral
– read and delete errors
– driver programming
– applu coding
– and others…
1. Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
2. Slow magistral K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
3. Standard BM protocol (for BMW OBD interface).
– E60, E61 od 03/2007
– E83 od 09/2006
– E81, E87 od 03/2007
– E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
– E70 (new model X5)
– R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN – fully switchable speed of magistral CAN – ou can diagnose driver without any car
Protocol “BM OBD interface” for older cars:
– from 1995 to 1998 (don’t need K-line).
– from 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
1 x INPA K+DCAN Switch
1 x CD Driver