WorldWide Free Shipping
- Condition:100% Brand New
- Color of Light Source:Red/Blue/Green
- Item Name:Speed Gear Display Indicator
- Shows current gear number
- Indicates current gear from 1 to max of 6. as well as a neutral indicator.
- Detects the current gear faster than other gear indicators that use a speedometer/tachometer signal.
- The display can be mounted anywhere
- Find the RED,4-pole male diagnostic connector(DLC), usually near the ECU box, It may have a removable cap and may be partially covered by black tape.
- You need to set up this module after installation. Perform the setup only when the engine is WARM so the idle speed is normal, Find a long, straight road with light traffic. The unit does not learn the same gear twice, this makes it easy to set up on the road. You can even shift down and stop during the setup if needed. Do not stare at the display, watch the road and ride with extreme care as always! Turn the ignition On. The display counts backward (6 to 1)indicating that the memory is clear. When “L” is flashing, stare at the engine in Neutral and let the engine idle. When the display is flashing “1”, select second gear. Release the clutch and start riding normally. The display is blinking faster while the unit is learning the gear. When the display shows “n”(next), select second gear. Repeat this process until all gears are thought. In top gear, wait until “o”(over) is indicated and the display stops blinking. The unit is now programmed and should indicate all gears correctly. When the ignition is turned on, the display counts forward(1 to 6) indicating that it is programmed and fully functional.
- If some gears are not indicated correctly, reset the unit and set it up again. If you change your gearing (install new front or rear sprocket),or you install a speedometer (or another speedometer calibrator), probably you will have to reset it and set it up again. Cut off the power of the unit 6 times in a row, while the display is counting up and shows3,4, or 5. You can power on/off the display by turning the ignition key on/off. On the next power-up, the display will count backward (6 to 1). The memory is clear now and you can perform the Setup procedure.