User Manual Lii-S6
1. This charger can charge all cylindrical rechargeable batteries 3.7V Li-Ion, 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current, must avoid charging a battery beyond the recommended current limit
3. If DC input, only 12V 3Ais recommended
4. Mind heating while charging
5. Remove the charger from the power source after charging is complete, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
6. For indoor use only
7. The displaying data only for reference, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
Specifications and functions:
1. Multi-power input: 12V 3A adapter(selective), four independent charging, and microcomputer management system.
2. Charge current intelligent auto-set of total three levels: 500mA /700mA /1000mA/2000mA)，2000mA is fixed only for slot#1/3/6.
3. Multi-functional LED charging indicators: for charging progress: 25% – 50% – 75% -100% , battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V , Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR) and for charging current: 0.5A/1A/2A
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries(IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -2.20V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Multi-safety protection function of over-charge and over-discharge, short-circuited, polarity reverse, and so on. It can smartly identify broken batteries with much more safety.
7. Chargingat constant voltage and current
Button and LED :
1. Button of Mode: While the power supply is connected, 1) Short-click the mode button to change the battery type. It will start to charge 9 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs to set only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries; 2) During the charging process, short click the mode button to display battery type.
Note: Battery type can be only selective before charging starts.
2. LED: While the power supply is connected, all LEDs light up immediately 1) If no battery is inserted, the 500mAh LED (one of the three current display LEDS ) will keep on and others will be off. 2) When the battery is inserted and detected, 4 LED charging indicators for the channel will be on among which 3.7V battery type LED keeps flashing indicating to set the battery type, if no operation in 5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection(Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then four LED indicators will display the charging status. 3) During charging, short click the Mode button to show the battery type within 5 seconds; 4) If no power supply is connected, inserting a battery, it can quick shows the remaining charger volume of the battery.
*LED display graphics reference:
1. Input: DC 12V 3A（selective）；
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.70V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.85V( IMR)
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*3(only for slot#1/3/6),
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA；
5. Standby current: less than 15mA。
Compatible battery types and sizes
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650，21700，20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA，SC, C
lii-S6 Size and weight:
157.0mm× 149.0mm×36.5mm (L x W x H)
Lii-202 charger for instructions
This device is designed for portable, flexible, and several types of batteries. it can detect the battery type and charging the battery is automatically selected in accordance with the charging current. Built-in LED indicators to show charging status and 5 V / 100 mAh USB output function
this charge is only for charging the cylindrical lithium ion (3.7, 3.8), ni-mh / Ni-Cd, LiFePO4 (Li-Ion) batteries.
Please read these instructions before use; pay attention to the recommended charging current, never choose the wrong charging current
when charging with 5V USB AC adapter, 2A-current AC adapter recommended
Charger ma hot during operation for a long time, handle with care!
please cut off the electricity and remove the battery from the charger when charging is complete.
indoor condition only !!
data mapping Charger for reference only; please refer to the professional devices, if you need accurate data
2. Features and Specifications:
Micro USB DC 5V input, two independent slots and charging channels with built-in micro-computer control system to ensure high efficiency
Two charging current parameters (0.5A / 1.0A)
Four LEDs indicate the charging status (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), and also shows the type of battery if it is installed in the battery (1.2 V Ni-Mh, 3.2 in Li-Fe, 3.7 in Li-Ion, 3.85 in li-ion)
automatically identify Li-Ion and Ni-Mh; But, you need to adjust the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.85 in the lithium-ion battery
it can actively 0 V battery, but the device does not charge in the 1.65 ~ 1.85 The types of batteries.
built with over-charging protection, over-discharge and reverse polarity protection. besides, it can detect a broken battery.
Charing mode: instantaneous value of current and voltage.
STANDING charging current: Operating voltage 5V-2A (Micro-connector)
Standard automatic 5 V / 1000 mAh USB output port
3. Select the button, LED and function.
select the type of battery when installing the battery. it will begin to charge the battery after fixing the battery type (please note that it will automatically identify Li-Ion and Ni-Mh, no need to choose manually)
Press and hold for 2 seconds, when after connecting to power, it can be switched between charging current of 0.5A and 1.0A;
connect the charger to power, all LED indicators will be on when the battery is inserted after 5 seconds, the LED will be turned off except for the indicator 0.5A current
when the battery is inserted into the device, 4 LEDs will be turned on and 3.7 V LED is flashing, please press the MODE button to set the correct type of battery. it will begin to charge the battery after 5 seconds, and the LED indicator shows charging status.
Press the MODE button to show the type of battery (5 seconds) during charging and return to show the charging status
it can show the remaining battery power, if you put the battery in the charger (not connected to the charging source)
USB output indicator: When the USB output is detected, the volume of the battery indicator will be on for 10 seconds and then off, press the button to display the volume rate of the battery.
Input: Micro USB DC 5V / 2A
Output: 1.4, 4.2 ± 05, ± 05 3.65 ± 4.35 05
Output Current: 500/1000 mAh
constant voltage charging cut-off current: <100 mAh
Standby current: <15 mAh
5. USB output function
USB output load voltage: 4.90 V-5.30
Output Current: 1000 mAh (1A)
No-load current: <1 mAh
the output voltage of 4.75 V-5.25 V, when the current 1000 mAh
output over-voltage protection: 3.0 ± 1
li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
112 mm × 60 mm × 30 mm / 86 g + 15 g USB cable
Lii-402 charger for instructions
1, the buyer attention
1. This charger can only charge the cylindrical lithium-ion battery (3.7V, 3.8V), nickel-hydrogen / nickel-cadmium, lithium iron phosphate battery;
2. Before use, please carefully refer to the instructions, pay attention to the recommended rechargeable battery charging current, do not exceed the recommended current charge;
3. Charge with a 5V USB adapter (adapter current recommended 2A);
4. Charger charge and discharge may be fever, be careful not to burn;
5. When you stop using it, unplug the power and unplug the battery.
6. Can only be used in a normal room.
7. This product test data is for reference only, the actual situation, please refer to professional equipment.
2, the charger requirements and functions:
1. Micro USB DC 5V input, two separate charging and microcomputer management system
2. Available for 4 kinds of charging current selection (500mA / 700mA / 1000mA / 2000mA) 2000mA designated fourth slot.
3. LED display Charge status 25% 50% 75% 100% and battery type NiMH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.2V Li-ion 3.7V Li-ion 3.85V.
4. Can automatically identify lithium (Li-ion) batteries and nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) batteries, manually select the iron phosphate (Liepo4) battery and Li-ion 3.85V battery
5. 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-1.85V can not be charged (but there will be activated current trickle type charge).
6. Have over-charge, short circuit, intelligent identification of bad batteries and reverse battery detection protection.
7. Charging mode, constant current constant pressure
8. Using DC input, the charger power supply for the 5V-2A (Micro plug)
9. With standard 5V / 1000mA USB automatic identification output function,
3, the key, LED, and function description
1. Press the key: hold the selector key for 2 seconds to switch 500mA 700mA 1000mA 2000mA charge current at power on,
When charging the battery, press the select key to change the type of rechargeable battery. When the rechargeable battery type is selected (for example, 3.20V 3.85V) for 5 seconds, enter the charging state.
2. LED: charger connected to the 5V power supply, the charger all the LED moment all bright, if the battery is not put into the charging slot, 500mA (LED) indicator light is on, the other lights go out.
When the battery is detected, the four LED lights are all bright, 3.7LED light will flash, then press the button to select the type of battery you need to charge, if not selected, 5 seconds into the default identification of the battery charge, charge The indicator light flashes at the corresponding charge ratio. Press the button to check the charge type (no power indication) 5 seconds after the return to the state of charge. When not energized, insert the battery to view the power ratio (5 seconds after extinguishing, need to view again press)
USB output indication: When the USB output is detected, the power indicator turns on for 10 seconds and presses to check the power.
4. LED display reference picture
4, the electrical technical parameters:
1, input power: Micro USB DC 5V / 2A
2, the output voltage: 1.42V
4.2V ± 0.05V,
3.65 ± 0.05V
4.35 ± 0.05V
3, the output current: 2000mA * 1 1000mA * 2 700mA * 3 500mA * 4
4, constant voltage charging, cut-off current: <100m A;
5, external power supply standby current: <15.0m A;
5, USB output function:
1, USB port output no-load voltage: 4.90-5.30V; specify the fourth slot for the USB output
2, the output current: 1000 m A;
3, no-load current: <1m A;
4, load 1000m A current, the port output voltage: 4.75-5.25V;
5, stop output protection voltage: 3.0 ± 0.1V;
6, compatible batteries: Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
7, charger size: 112mm × 90mm × 30mm (length / width / height)
Weight: g + g (micro line)
Lii-PL4 charger for instructions
1. This charger can handle all cylindrical batteries 3.7V Li-ion, 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH / Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charging current, needs to be above the recommended current limit
3. If DC input, only 12V 1A is recommended
4. Spirit heating during loading
5. Remove the charger from the power source after charging is finished, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
6. for the interior only
7. The display data for reference only, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
specification and function
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / 12V 1A adapter (selective), four independent and micro computer management system.
2. Three charging mode (500mAh / 1000mAh / 2000mAh, 2000mAh current mode, is fixed only to the fourth slot.
3. The LED charging indicators: both for charging progress: 25% -50% -75% -100% and battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V, Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V , Li-ion 3.80 V (IMR)
4. Automatically identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries and manually set the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V lithium-ion batteries (IMR)
5. Upgrade for OV battery. there will be no battery of1.65-1.85V (refresh current can only be detected)
6. Protection for overcharge and over-discharge and short-circuit. identify broken battery and polar reverse polarity protection.
7. Charging under constant voltage and current
Button, LED, and function
1. Keys: While the power supply is connected, 1) Short press (less than 2S) to change the mode, the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after the setting of the battery type (3.2V or 3, 80V), 1.2V Ni-Mh and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it only needs adjustment of 3.2V and 3.8V batteries; 2) Change the charging current anytime during the charging process by pressing long (more than 2s) the mode button
2. LED: While power is plugged in, all LEDs light immediately 1) If no battery is inserted, the 500mAh LED (one of the three power display LEDs) will stop and others will go away. 2) When the battery is inserted and detected, 4 LED charge indicators for the channel will open on taking which 3.7V battery type LED keeps flashing indicating to the battery type, if no operation in 5 seconds, it will start by automatic detection (Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then four LED displays will show the charge status. 3) During the charging process, short-press the mode button to set the battery type within 5 seconds; 4) When no power is connected, insert a battery, it can quickly show the remaining battery charger volume of the battery.
3. LED display graphic reference
1. input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / DC 12V 1A & # 65288; selective & # 65289;
2. Output voltage: 4.2V DC for 3.7V Li-Ion
DC 4.35 V for Li-Ion 3.8 V (IMR)
DC 3.65 V for LeFePO4
DC 1.48 V for NiMH / NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4 2000mA * 1 (only for slot # 4),
1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
NiMH / NiCd: 1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible battery types and sizes
li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650 & # 65292; 21700 & # 65292; 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH / Cd: AA, AAA & # 65292; SC, C
133mm x 100mm x 35mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 175g: gram (including micro cable)