WorldWide Free Shipping
A yo-yo (also spelled yoyo) is a toy which in its simplest form is an object consisting of an axle connected to two disks, and a length of string looped around the axle, similar to a slender spool. It is played by holding the free end of the string known as the handle (usually by inserting one finger into a slip knot) allowing gravity or the force of a throw to spin the yo-yo and unwind the string (similar to how a pull-string works), then allowing the yo-yo to wind itself back to one’s hand, exploiting its spin (and the associated rotational energy).
1. Material: Alloy
2. Item Type: YoYo Ball
3. Function: Interactive toys, decompression toys
4. Style: The spinning has 2 styles and several colors, we will send it randomly
5. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness
Currently, there are six yo-yo divisions to compete in:
- 1A-The player uses a long sleeping yo-yo to perform string tricks which usually require the manipulation of the string. Currently the most popular division, with the 1A final usually being held as the last event of a contest.
- 2A-The player uses two yo-yos simultaneously to perform reciprocating or looping tricks. This tends to be the most visually entertaining style with some players incorporating acrobatics into their routines.
- 3A-The player uses two long spinning yo-yos, one tied to each hand to perform tricks that involve manipulation of the string.
- 4A-The player uses an offstring yo-yo, often releasing the yo-yo into the air and attempting to catch it on the string.
- 5A-The player uses a yo-yo with a counterweight on the other end of the string rather than having it attached to a finger.
- AP-This is an Artistic Performance where the yo-your uses any type of yo-yo or another prop in order to perform a freestyle.
Competitors usually bring a number of yo-yos to the performance stage with them to allow for mid-routine replacements in the case of knots/jams (common with string tricks), string breakage (common with looping tricks), or drops (common with offspring tricks).
1 piece YoYo Balls(Random styles and colors)